The Profile Design Aeria Integrated Aerobar is designed for aerodynamics, adjustability and better handling with the ability to tune comfort through 6 points of adjustment.
- WING: UCI compliant 3:1, aerodynamic full carbon fiber wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Multiple drillings for internal cable routing and Di2 compatible. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
- INTEGRATED BRACKETS: Lightweight, simple and easy to adjust - this patent pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. The design has a smaller profile in the wind creating less drag while minimizing corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
- STACKABLE RISERS: Fine-tune armrest/extension height o get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort. Adjustable from 55mm to 110mm in 5mm increments.
- Construction: High-modulus carbon wing, Forged 6061-T6 AL J4 Brackets, T2+ Carbon Extensions, UD Carbon fiber F25 armrests
- Width: 42cm (center-to-center)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Weight: 663g