Polar Bottle® is the original insulated plastic sport bottle. It keeps liquids colder longer than other water bottles. Polar innovated the industry back in 1994 by creating a bottle that would actually keep water cool during any outdoor activity. The bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable valve system. Made in America, Polar Bottle is popular throughout the world.
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, the Polar Bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your Polar Bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
- Removable Valve - Urethane drinking valve is removable for cleaning.
- Double Wall Construction - A thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in.
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free Plastic - Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE): a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material. Polar Bottles do not contain BPA or Phthalates.
- Carrying Loop - Removable carrying strap so you can "take the bear" everywhere.
- Bike Friendly Design - Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages.
- Fluid Capacity: 20 ounce
- Bottle Weight: 134 grams
- Height: 9.0 inches
- Diameter: 2.95 inches