The Pearl Izumi X-Project 3.0 Mountain Bike Shoe for women is a brand new type of cycling shoe. Maximum pedaling performance combined with hike-ability makes this the perfect solution for mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike.
- 1:1 anatomic buckle closure features a 25-degree angled strap design that follows the anatomic curve of the foot
- Seamless construction in the toe area for no-seam comfort in the flex zone
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered carbon-composite unidirectional plate (patent-pending) gives on-the-bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 285 g