In two words...Tim DeBoom. The Men's Tri Fly IV Carbon is the latest evolution of Pearl Izumi’s lightest, most efficient triathlon shoe ever.
- NEW P.R.O. 1:1 Power Plate: P.R.O. Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency. Now with replaceable heel bumper
- 1:1 Anatomic TRI Closure: Eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot (patent pending)
- Fully lined mesh upper for barefoot comfort
- Dual density EVA insole for superior support
- Weight: 270 g [shoe size 43]