In two words...Tim DeBoom.
The Pearl Izumi Tri Fly IV Carbon Triathlon Shoe for men is the latest evolution of Pearl Izumi’s lightest, most efficient Tri shoe ever.
- NEW P.R.O. 1:1 Power Plate: P.R.O. Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency. Now with replaceable heel bumper
- 1:1 Anatomic TRI Closure: eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot (patent pending)
- Fully lined mesh upper for barefoot comfort
- Dual density EVA insole for superior support
- Weight: 270 grams (size 43)
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.