The Pearl Izumi Women’s Thermal Conductive Winter Cycling Gloves are designed with special index and thumb materials that work with touch screen devices so you don’t have to remove your gloves to access a new song or answer that important phone call. Utilizing Minerale™ technology, the winter cycling gloves provide optimal warmth and moisture transfer.
- P.R.O. Thermal Fabric Powered By Minerale™ - Provides optimal insulation, moisture transfer, dry time and odor–resistance
- Silicone Screened Palm - Performance grip
- Reflective Elements - Maximizes finger dexterity for shifting
- Conductive synthetic leather on index and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Synthetic leather strategically placed in high–wear areas
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Fabric: Palm: 64% Polyester 20% Polyamide 13% Polyurethane 3% Spandex; Back Of Glove: 93% Polyester 4% Spandex 2% Polyurethane 1% Polyamide
- Note: Conductivity can be impaired by dirt and sweat. Please wash gloves in cold water with a mild detergent and line dry if they begin to lose conductivity.