The Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader II Road Cycling Shoe features revolutionary 1:1 Adaptive Fit, which conforms to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots without sacrificing a watt of power transfer. The P.R.O Leader also combines the extreme lightweight of one of the most technical cycling uppers ever created with the precision of the Boa retention system.
- Seamless 0.9mm Second Skin Upper: The thinnest upper on the market, it adapts comfortably to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots and offers superior breathability
- Octane 1:1 Power Plate: Octane Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for feather-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 6.5mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support
- Power Web: A non-stretch web that easily conforms to your foot, but keeps you bolted to the pedal for maximum efficiency under hard efforts
- Bi-directional Closure: Delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Weight: 245 g [shoe size 43]
Note: For women’s unisex sizing please use the women's shoe chart, but expect the shoe to run a bit wider than a women's specific shoe.