The Pearl Izumi Men’s Enduro II Mountain Bike Shoe features award-winning X-Alp performance and comfort , with the security of a ratchet buckle system and versatility of Pearl Izumi’s ground breaking Ride & Run Plate, all combined with a cushioned EVA midsole and carbon rubber lugs.
- Nylon X-Alp Ride & Run Plate for easy hike-a-bike and great pedaling power transfer
- EVA run shoe midsole for off the bike cushioning and comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Combination closure system with premium buckle and forefoot Velcro straps
- Anatomical Buckle Closure System reduces hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- Flexible forefoot and a running shoe beveled heel
- Weight: 440g (size 43)
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.