Performance innovation features like the ELITE Carbon 1:1 Power Plate and Patent Pending 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure System deliver unparalleled off-road performance and comfort in the lightweight and highly affordable Pearl Izumi Women's Elite MTB II Mountain Bike Shoe.
- ELITE MTB 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-lightweight stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: Closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable buckle mounting plate that delivers ultimate fit and flexibility (patent pending)
- ELITE 1:1 Heel Cup: Synthetic leather lining and external Nylon Power Band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
- ELITE Insole with dual density EVA: For superior Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- Pearl Izumi one piece upper with laser technology for a second skin fit, minimum weight and maximum comfort
- Molded TPU Toe Cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction
- Women’s specific fit
- Weight: 332g (size 40)
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.