Support and stability.
Enjoy the benefits of pain-free walking! Orthaheel's Women’s Walker Shoe was designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support. The built-in Orthaheel motion-controlling footbed resists foot odor and features a contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that realigns your stride so that you can achieve your fitness goals. Premium full-grain leather uppers are naturally water-resistant. Durable rubber outsoles and mid-foot stabilizers help control pronation during long walks. You'll want to wear this Walker for more than your exercise routine.
- Premium, full-grain leather uppers and action lacing system
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone
- TPU mid-foot stabilizer controls the motion of the foot during the gait cycle
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction
- Realigns lower limbs with patented biomechanical support that controls excess pronation, reducing heel, shin, knee and back pain
- Relief from heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Relief from knee and back pain, aching legs
- Complementary orthotic treatment