For maximum support and cushioning.
Orthaheel's full-length Shock Absorber orthotic features shock absorbing multi-density technology. The Shock Absorber provides maximum shock absorption and comfort, while improving stability with the unique Tri-Planar Motion Control footbed, which features a contoured arch and deep, heel cup design that helps minimize excess pronation.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a major contributing factor to "flat feet."
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and cushioned support in workout, walking, casual hiking and work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Molded polyurethane base supports the foot with a built-in rear foot angle which helps realign the foot around its neutral position.
- Heel pad inserts help improve shock absorption and energy return.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, we recommend that you remove factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.