Effective all-day comfort for casual and work shoes.
Orthaheel’s Relief ¾ Orthotic features EVA orthotics with Tri Planar Motion Control technology. The cushioned shock dot in the heel provides added shock absorption. The cut-away on the outside edge makes it easy to fit into most men's and women's flat or low heeled shoes, or shoes without removable insoles. The 4 degree rear foot wedge to helps provide support and control, which helps prevent excess pronation. The EcoFresh anti-bacterial odour cover eliminates unpleasant smells. Each insole is contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of men’s and women's fashion and casual footwear.
- Orthaheel's Tri-Planar Motion Control system provides biomechanically designed support and stability to help regain dynamic foot function.
- Shock-absorption with a shock dot in the center of the heel
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.