A flower accent on the Orthaheel Fleur Toe Post Sandal for women adds a new dimension to wardrobes and helps realign deserving feet.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, the sandal features Orthaheels built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Durable rubber medium profile outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction on uneven surfaces.
- PU upper
- Microfiber EVA covered footbed
- Materials: Woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance