The Orthaheel Bali Slingback Sandal for women gives a taste of an exotic touch with its artfully stitched beading running across its straps.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, the sandal features Orthaheels built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- A lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber medium profile outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction on uneven surfaces.
- Soft PU upper/liner, adjustable backstrap with hook and loop closure.
- PU linen covered EVA footbed.
- Materials: Woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance