Orca’s most popular wetsuit just got better. The Orca Sonar Sleeveless Triathlon
Wetsuit for women has been the class leading mid-range wetsuit for the last five
years, thanks to its balance of performance and value for money. For people
serious about open water swimming who are looking for a step up from an entry
level wetsuit, the Sonar offers more technology than ever before.
The Sonar has been engineered to include panels of Orca’s Aerodome neoprene –
4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide over 30% more
buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome has been positioned
in the small of the back and core (Core Stability Panel) area to help lift the
torso/ core into the optimum swim position to lessen drag and help stability.
The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the front 4mm
Hydrolift Body Panel.
– Drag reduction coating
Aerodome Core Stability Panels
– Strategically placed aerodome panels giving buoyancy where it’s needed and
helping the swimmer achieve the optimum swim position.
Low Profile Neck
– Limits water entry | Reduces chafing | Reduces drag
– Low drag | Easy to use
39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene
– Full body coverage of 39 Cell SCS – A very high grade of Yamamoto Neoprene for
mid range suits, giving excellent flexibility, comfort and range of movement
Speed Transition Panels
– Fast removal suit enabling faster transition times
Core Stabilizer Panels
– Lumbar and hip panels of aerodome help core buoyancy and stability whilst
helping you into an optimum swim position