Orca’s most popular wetsuit just got better. The Orca Sonar Sleeveless Triathlon Wetsuit for men has been the class leading mid-range wetsuit for the last five years, thanks to its balance of performance and value for money. For people serious about open water swimming who are looking for a step up from an entry level wetsuit, the Sonar offers more technology than ever before.
The Sonar has been engineered to include panels of Orca’s Aerodome neoprene – 4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide over 30% more buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome has been positioned in the small of the back and core (Core Stability Panel) area to help lift the torso/ core into the optimum swim position to lessen drag and help stability. The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the front 4mm Hydrolift Body Panel.
- SCS Coating – Drag reduction coating
- Aerodome Core Stability Panels – Strategically placed aerodome panels giving buoyancy where it’s needed and helping the swimmer achieve the optimum swim position.
- Low Profile Neck – Limits water entry | Reduces chafing | Reduces drag
- Slipstream Zip – Low drag | Easy to use
- 39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene – Full body coverage of 39 Cell SCS – A very high grade of Yamamoto Neoprene for mid range suits, giving excellent flexibility, comfort and range of movement
- Speed Transition Panels – Fast removal suit enabling faster transition times
- Core Stabilizer Panels – Lumbar and hip panels of aerodome help core buoyancy and stability whilst helping you into an optimum swim position