Orca’s most popular wetsuit just got better. The Orca Sonar Fullsleeve Triathlon
Wetsuit for women has been the class leading mid-range wetsuit for the last five
years, thanks to its balance of performance and value for money. For people
serious about open water swimming who are looking for a step up from an entry
level wetsuit, the Sonar offers more technology than ever before.
The Sonar has been engineered to include panels of Orca’s Aerodome neoprene –
4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide over 30% more
buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome has been positioned
in the small of the back and core (Core Stability Panel) area to help lift the
torso/ core into the optimum swim position to lessen drag and help stability.
The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the front 4mm
Hydrolift Body Panel.
The Sonar’s panel construction has also been modified to enhance flexibility in
the shoulder and arm areas - with the DeltaStretch Shoulder Panel, HyperStretch
Underarm and MultiStretch inner lining providing excellent range of movement.
– Increased water catchment in the stroke phase giving more power and traction
– Drag reduction coating
Aerodome Core Stability Panels
– Strategically placed aerodome panels giving buoyancy where it’s needed and
helping the swimmer achieve the optimum swim position.
Low Profile Neck
– Limits water entry | Reduces chafing | Reduces drag
– Low drag | Easy to use
Silicone Hydrostroke Forearm Panels
– Increased water catchment giving more pull, power and motion
39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene
– Full body coverage of 39 Cell SCS – A very high grade of Yamamoto Neoprene for
mid range suits, giving excellent flexibility, comfort and range of movement
Hyperstretch Underarm Panels
– Excellent range of motion
Speed Transition Panels
– Fast removal suit enabling faster transition times
Core Stabilizer Panels
– Lumbar and hip panels of aerodome help core buoyancy and stability whilst
helping you into an optimum swim position