The First Step to Speed
Orca’s latest generation S-Series Speedsuit. The Orca S4 Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for women has been completely re-designed with all new performance grade materials, setting a new benchmark for entry level open water swimming wetsuits. Building the popularity of the Orca S3, the Orca S4 Fullsleeve now offers full neoprene coverage, including premium SCS coated 3mm Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene across the full front of the wetsuit for hydrodynamics, flexibility, buoyancy and durability. The underarm and shoulder panels use a 2mm Yamamoto 39 cell SCS coated neoprene for increased range of motion and comfort.
The back of the S4 is constructed from 3mm smooth skin neoprene, providing high levels of buoyancy and thermal protection. The silicone print hydrostroke forearm catch panels aid increased power through the stroke while speed transition panels on the calves make removing the wetsuit much easier. The new flexiseal neck is constructed from soft, supple 39 cell neoprene.
- Comfort/Reduced Drag – Flexiseal Neck
- Stretch/Flexibility/Buoyancy – High stretch SCS coated 2mm upper torso and arms and performance level durable Yamamoto neoprene provides excellent buoyancy, flexibility and thermal protection
- Traction/More Pull Through The Water – Textured forearm panels increase water catchment giving more power and traction through the water
- Speed Transition Panels – Speed transition calf panels for ease of wetsuit removal
- Internal security key pocket