A new addition to the RS1 range for the 2014 season, the Orca RS1 Dream Vegas Race Men’s Triathlon Suit provides state of the art technology for longer distance racing. The main body Oxygen fabric combined with Cold Black technology makes it feel like you're wearing a white suit - perfect for hot conditions like Vegas. Combined with a Tricot Mesh back for extreme ventilation and Featherlite side panels this suit is the lightest, most breathable suit for longer distances in Orca’s collection, while strategic paneling provides muscle support where you need it most. A specially developed Italian Tech chamois guarantees supreme wicking and drying properties whilst providing extra comfort on the bike. While a specially developed grip elastic hem, front zip with zip top cover and seam seal pocket add to the supreme performance of this suit.
Why Use It? If you want state-of-the art apparel in the long run. Specially designed for the 70.3 Ironman distances, this is your best bet for long-distance racing, come rain or shine.
- Excellent Fabric Choice – Hydrodynamic and lightweight with strategic muscle support paneling
- Comfort – Italian tech Chamois
- Performance – Grip elastic hem, zip top cover, seam seal pocket
- Cold Black Protection – Makes the Black fabric as cool as a white fabric
- Fabric: Main: Oxygen with Cold Black 130GSM, 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex l Back: Tricot Mesh 132GSM, 83% Nylon, 17% LYCRA l Upper Side Panel: Featherlite 100GSM, 79% Polyester, 21% Spandex l Front Bottom Hem: EnduroFit 160GSM, 63% Polyester, 37% Spandex