The Orca Core Race Women’s Triathlon Suit is a versatile and popular one piece tri suit, perfect for training and racing in short and longer distance triathlons. AquaGlide fabric is used on the front of the suit and rear legs to repel water for hydrodynamic performance in non-wetsuit swims. Tri-Mesh on the upper back provides breathability and comfort on the bike and run, while side panel inserts of Vapor provide increased breathability, stretch and comfort around the arm and neck seams. A breakaway internal bra provides extra support without restricting ease of entry getting the suit on. The fast dry 6mm Italian tech chamois makes for more comfort on the bike without getting in the way for the run, and new reflective piping gives visibility in low light conditions. There is a three-coil, lockable zip down the centre front and two covered pockets are strategically positioned at the lower back for minimal drag in the water and ease of access when cycling and running, with new generation elasticized hems engineered to minimize unflattering bulges.
Why Use It? If you’re looking for a very versatile club suit for all levels and distances. Your best bet to perform at your best and make the most of Orca’s expertise … at a great price tag.
- Comfort - Tri-tech Chamois
- Built in Bra - With zip and more supportive fabric for extra comfort
- Value - Essential needs covered at a fantastic price
- Design - Print insert and printed leg hem
- Fabric: Main: Aquaglide – 200gsm, 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex Tricot l Back: Tri-Mesh - 120gsm, 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex l Contrast: Vapor - 180gsm, 72% Nylon, 23% Spandex Jacquard