The Orca Core Hipster Women’s Triathlon Short builds on the popularity of the Core Tri Short, and is ideal for women who prefer a lower front rise/waistband and shorter inseam. The Hipster has a 1&1/4 inch lower front rise than the Core Women’s Triathlon Short, sitting comfortably on the hips and a shorter 13cm/5in inseam. The majority of the tri short is constructed from Orca's proven AquaGlide fabric with flattering panels of the breathable Vapor on the legs. The 6mm Tri-tech chamois is a hybrid triathlon chamois that provides additional padding and protection on the bike, without getting in the way on the run and has been re-engineered to dry even faster. This triathlon short has a comfortable feminine v-shaped waistband for a flattering fit, a secure covered pocket across the back for storing nutrition, and new generation elasticized hems engineered to minimize unflattering bulges.
Why Use It? If you need versatility on the bike or on the run, and water resistance for swimming. Your best bet for hipster length comfort and style, maximum speed and minimum drag.
- Comfort - Tri-chamois tech
- Fit - Wide, supportive v-shaped knit waistband
- Drag Reducing Rear Pocket - Secure storage and speed
- V-Shaped Supportive Knit Waistband - Wide waistband for superb comfort and fit
- Inseam: 21 cm
- Fabric: Main: Aquaglide - 200gsm 80% Nylon 20% Spandex Tricot l Insert: Vapor - 180gsm, 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex Tricot Jacquard