The Orca 3.8 Enduro Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit for women raises the bar once again with the Exo-Cell Buoyancy System. The 2013 3.8 uses a combination of the Exo-Cell System and Aerodome to give the optimum swim position. This combination utilizes the buoyancy attributes of each material to help you achieve equilibrium and reduce drag. Your torso and legs are lifted higher in the water, optimizing the swimming position, which in turn improves swim performance. Designed for swimming endurance distances, or for swimmers who will benefit from an improved torso and leg position in the water, the flexibility of the 3.8 has also been enhanced with the introduction of 1.5Mm-2mm 40 cell neoprene panels on the arm and underarm areas. The high-stretch inner lining allows for excellent range of motion, comfort and fast transitions, while the Exo-Cell panels are lined with a waterproof QR jersey to prevent water entry. The 3.8 uses the all new InfinitySkn, a highly flexible lining that brings even more flexibility to the premium 40 cell Yamamoto neoprene. The 3.8 employs a host of premium new materials and technology.
- InfinitySkn Lining – Unparalleled flexibility
- Exo-Cell Core – Strategic panel placement for optimized swim position
- Aerodome 2 Panels – Strategic panel placement on the back, butt and legs for optimized swim position and maximum buoyancy where it’s needed.
- 44 Cell Arm Panels – Highest grade of Yamamoto Neoprene for maximum flexibility and range of movement.
- Low Profile Neck – Limits water entry | Reduces chafing | Reduces drag
- Slipstream Zip – Low drag | Easy to use
- Exo-Cell Buoyancy System – Optimum swim position for greater speed
- Silicone Hydrostroke Forearm Panels – Increased water catchment giving more pull power and traction
- Deltoid-Trapezius Flex Zone (2mm) – Massive shoulder flexibility and range of motion
- Latissimus Flex Zone (2mm) – Massive core flexibility and range of motion
- Aerodome 2 Leg, Core and Back Panels – Strategic materials selection and placement for unparallel buoyancy and optimum swim position
- Nano SCS Coating – High grade coating to lower the drag co-efficient of the material
- Graphics – Inspired by the aerial view if a triathlon/ironman circuit