The Orca 226 Printed Men’s Triathlon Top has been engineered with Orca's Vapor-Cool fabric, which uses nano crystals embedded in the fiber to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. Used across the entire front and lower back of the Tri Tank the cross-section yarn construction enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorizing, and anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance racing and use in hot conditions. Orca's Tri-Enduro mesh fabric is on the back of the tank for breathability and wicking with UPF50+ KillaSkn Kompress down the middle of the back for extra sun protection. This Triathlon Tank features a striking sublimated design print and has a longer cut at the back for increased coverage when cycling and running. Key features for endurance distance racing include the angled rear pockets, reflective logos for visibility in low light conditions, and a 3-coil front control zip for increased ventilation when required with zip top cover to guard against irritation.
Why Use It? If you demand ultimate endurance and breathability, especially over long distances. Killaskin Kompress makes this Tri-tank your best bet for ultimate muscle support and reduced fatigue and muscle oscillation.
- Long Distance Support and Breathability - Cool yarn vapor fabric for main body
- Design - Stunning allover print with orca logos
- Reflective Logo – Safety on the road
- Comfort - Cut slightly lower in the back for extra coverage when cycling
- Coolant Tech Panels
- Fabric: Front Chest: Vapor Cool - 155gsm, 86% Polyester (71% Talent Yarn), 14% Spandex Jacquard l Back: Tricot Mesh - 170gsm, 80% Polyester 20% Spandex l Center Back Panel: Killaskn Kompress – 230gsm, 72% Nylon,28% Spandex