For the young and reckless
Even the world’s best athletes start out small, so Oakley engineered a youth frame that’s big on protection. The look of the Oakley XS Five Sunglasses is pure Oakley and the science is High Definition Optics, a collection of technologies that maximize clarity. Pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and combined with this durable O Matter frame, they meet ANSI standards for impact resistance.
- 8.75-base lens curvature for wrapped, raked-back peripheral protection and view
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Surpasses ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- Reduced frame geometry to fit smaller faces
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.