Durable C-5™ alloy is digitally sculptured into the thinnest, most flexible wire frame ever created by Oakley. The Oakley Whisker Polarized Sunglasses combines all-day comfort with High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and protection. You get razor sharp vision at every angle of view, even at the sides of lens contours that open your peripheral vision. Optically pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV (not just UVA and UVB) and provides impact protection that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards. For added comfort and a secure fit, supple Unobtainium® increases grip with perspiration.
Oakley’s polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how Oakley eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Metal Icon Accent
- Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision
- Optional Iridium® coatings to reflect glare and heighten contrast
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 for impact requirements
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for optical requirements
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.