This creation is what active lifestyles have been longing for
If it feels like your sunglasses are wearing you, you’re not alone. Lots of people find ordinary sunglasses to be a sinister plot, especially with frames that stick out too far at the sides. The Oakley Twenty OO Polarized Sunglasses for men are engineered with condensed cranial geometry. They aren’t just smaller. They feel like they were made for you. Top that with Unobtainium components, a sleekly contoured O Matter frame and premium optics and the Twenty becomes a performance essential and a statement of style.
What is Oakley OO? You already know that Oakley Polarized delivers true neutral color recognition that sets the gold standard for HDO. But what you may not know is that the glare control and clarity of Polarized can be supplemented with color contrasting technology that enhances HDO in certain environments. This new Oakley innovation is called the Oakley OO.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Meets optical requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unobtainium ear sock and nose pads that increases grip when you sweat
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAMS
- Designed for small to medium faces
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.