The Oakley Tour De France Limited Edition 1903 Fuel Cell Sunglasses for men are a smooth look of authenticity. Oakley is releasing the Tour De France 1903 Fuel Cell as a limited edition to make it a collectible. The Tour began in 1903, and the earstem’s inner facing proudly shows that year in an emblem with the colors of the French flag. Red and blue stripes strafe the metal icons, and the logo of the Tour is laser etched at the corner of the lens. Oakley chose Black Iridium® lenses to reduce glare, balance light transmission for bright sun, and help you maintain color recognition.
The two lenses are cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection while durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material maxes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Black Iridium lens coating (best for bright, sunny environments)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Includes Microclear bag with custom Oakley art
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.