The classic teardrop lens shape gets the Oakley treatment with ultra-lightweight titanium alloy in iconic styling that takes you anywhere with comfort and clarity, whether you’re going for a refined look or a casual approach. With High Definition Optics® (HDO®), the Oakley Titanium Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses also play well with active lifestyles. It comes with premium Iridium® Polarized lenses in two tint options, and it offers the dawn-to-dusk comfort of new air-filled silicone nose pads in a snag-free design that can be adjusted for a custom fit.
For a feel that ignores gravity, Oakley utilized the metal of fighter jets and satellites. A durable alloy of titanium is shaped with sculptural contours that set you apart from the common crowd, and inlaid metal icons mark its authenticity. Whether it’s time to dress up or ease down, the Ti Crosshair delivers with originality. It’s the cousin of the original Crosshair (a sunglass made of C-5™ alloy), and it brings you all the same uncompromising benefits of Oakley optical innovation.
Raked-back contours of 8.75 base lens curvature extend your peripheral vision for a wide-open view. With ordinary eyewear, that much curvature would lead to optical distortion, but Oakley took advantage of HDO® to enhance this sunglass with XYZ Optics®. It’s an innovation that ensures your vision stays accurate and true, not just straight ahead but along the entire lens contour. And with the extended curvature, you won’t have wind and sunshine sneaking around the sides like with ordinary sunglasses. The pure Plutonite® lenses hold every UV ray at bay to protect your eyes with 100% filtering.
The sleek linear ear stems are part of a Three-Point Fit that ditches the conventional approach to bring you the best of comfort. Oakley added stem sleeves made of Unobtainium®, a soft and smooth material that’s engineered to increase its grip with moisture, so go ahead and work up a sweat with weekend recreation. To let you customize the fit, the Ti Crosshair has adjustable nose pads — a new air-filled silicone design that maxes comfort and eliminates the snagging that comes with plain old sunglasses.
Both editions of the Ti Crosshair come with the best polarized lenses on the planet, thanks to a process that eliminates the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses. Made for sunny days, the first style has a Titanium frame hue and Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses that increase visual contrast and boost depth perception. The second style features a Pewter finish and Black Iridium Polarized lenses that defy the glare of extreme sun while helping you maintain color recognition.
- All-day comfort of durable, ultra-lightweight titanium alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- New air-filled silicone nose pads in snag-free design, adjustable for the comfort of a custom fit
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Iridium lens coating to reduce glare and balance light transmission
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.