Unbeatable clarity and precise vision for a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure
You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. The Oakley Straight Jacket Angling Specific Polarized Sunglasses for men features real technology. Some say its overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- High Definition Optics that meet ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear sock and nose pads that increases grip when you sweat
- Designed for medium faces
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.