The most demanding sport professionals choose Oakley
Athletes have won more championships and medals with Oakley sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with the Oakley Radar Path OO Polarized Sunglasses for men, a milestone in performance technology.
What is Oakley OO? You already know that Oakley Polarized delivers true neutral color recognition that sets the gold standard for HDO. But what you may not know is that the glare control and clarity of Polarized can be supplemented with color contrasting technology that enhances HDO in certain environments. This new Oakley innovation is called the Oakley OO.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- High Definition Optics meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unobtainium nose pad that increases grip when you sweat
- Interchangeable nose pads for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Metal Icon Accents
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.