Stellar performance, streamlined design
The Oakley Radar Edge OO Polarized Sunglasses for women give athletes an extra edge over the competition. The latest addition to Oakley’s popular toric shield series has a more rounded frame for even better coverage. With a simple silhouette and vibrant color palette, the Oakley Radar Edge is as beautiful as it is hard working.
What is Oakley OO? You already know that Oakley Polarized delivers true neutral color recognition that sets the gold standard for HDO. But what you may not know is that the glare control and clarity of Polarized can be supplemented with color contrasting technology that enhances HDO in certain environments. This new Oakley innovation is called the Oakley OO.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unobtainium ear socks and nose pads that increases grip when you sweat
- Interchangeable nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.