Flashback to the ‘50’s with a look that’s cool
With the Oakley Plaintiff Squared Polarized Sunglasses for men, it’s all in the details: a squared lens shape, sculpted color filled stems and a comfortably lightweight C-5 alloy frame that requires five metal compounds and a blazing furnace. That’s loaded down with technologies including High Definition Optics and titanium Mono Shock hinges inspired by the leaf springs of racecars. You’ll have all the clarity and comfort you crave, along with an edgy look that earns the icon of original style.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
- Mono Shock hinges for a secure fit that allows the ear stems to hyper-flex when necessary
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unique stem color fill
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.