Originality is Oakley’s obsession
So when they created this beautifully bold shape and added unique details at the hinges, it just made sense to call it the Oakley Obsessed OO Polarized Sunglasses for women. The side view shows off the metal band and chic icon accents, not to mention the thin profile of this comfortably lightweight O Matter frame. Unobtainium ear pads and nose pads were added to maintain a sure grip and keep up with your never-slow-down lifestyle, so feel free to let “active and attractive” define you.
What is Oakley OO? You already know that Oakley Polarized delivers true neutral color recognition that sets the gold standard for HDO. But what you may not know is that the glare control and clarity of Polarized can be supplemented with color contrasting technology that enhances HDO in certain environments. This new Oakley innovation is called the Oakley OO.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unobtainium ear socks and nose pad that increases grip when you sweat
- Metal band/icon accents
- Exclusive women’s eyewear case included
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.