A tribute to the ‘60s and all things rock and roll
The Oakley Kolohe Andino Signature Series Garage Rock Sunglasses for men speaks to Surfer Kolohe Andino’s love for classic rock and Japanese culture. Kolohe’s fascination with photography led to the Sepia frame color, a tribute to the sepia tone hue of old photographs. That frame has been matched with premium High Definition Optic Dark Grey lenses that offer neutral light transmission to help you maintain color recognition.
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Unique metal detailing at hinge, inspired by the Electric Guitar
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Metal Icon Accents
- Kolohe Andino Signature Series Collection specific Micro clear bag for storage and lens cleaning
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.