The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit 501©(3) organization, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of the Oakley Infinite Hero Plaintiff Sunglasses, Oakley will provide 15% of its net proceeds to the Foundation.
The earstems and icons of this unique rendition carry the color purple. This is a tribute to the Purple Heart, the decoration awarded to those who have been wounded or killed in battle while serving in the Military. The Plaintiff is a classic aviator style, combining lightweight C-5™ alloy with Mono Shock™ technology that allows the hinges to hyper-flex beyond their normal open position. The Lead colored frame is matched with Warm Grey lenses that filter and balance light in harsh sun, increasing visual contrast to boost depth perception. A custom Microclear™ bag is included for storage, and the soft material is engineered for lens cleaning.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock™ hinge
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.