A timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s
Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn’t call him a man’s man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him. The Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses for men epitomizes that spirit with a healthy dose of American cool.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Metal bolt accents in front frame, metal icon accents on the side
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.