You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. The Oakley Hijinx Angling Specific Polarized Sunglasses for men features real technology. Some say its overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
- Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.