Oakley may call them “accessory lenses” but the Oakley Half Jacket XLJ Accessory Iridium Lenses are made for athletes who take full advantage of Oakley’s adaptable eyewear. Engineered for the HALF JACKET® frame, these interchangeable lenses come in multiple color options. Choose a lens for the best optical performance under current light conditions, or switch to a different hue to change your look instantly.
These lenses give you the razor-sharp clarity and unbeatable performance of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®). Two lens shapes are available, and you can even get them with Oakley technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet. For protection, Oakley’s PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, not just UVA and UVB. And when it comes to high-mass and high-velocity impact, the installed lenses meet all protection standards of the American National Standards Institute.
So forget about lugging around extra pairs of shades for when light changes. With HALF JACKET® and accessory lens kits, you’ll be ready for anything.
- Slate Iridium Lens: Medium light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
- Emerald Iridium Lens: Medium to bright light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Excellent in hot, sunny conditions.
- Positive Red Iridium Lens: Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium coating to tune contrast and reduce glare.
- Titanium Iridium Lens: Extremely bright light. Sharpens visual acuity and improves depth perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare and balance transmission.
- VR28 Black Iridium Lens: Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. Features an Iridium coating to diminish glare.
- Gold Iridium Lens: Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose contrast-enhancing lens for sunny conditions. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
- Titanium Clear Lens: Low light only (indoor or overcast). Subtle Iridium coating reduces glare caused by artificial lighting.
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley’s warranty policy.
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.