The Oakley Half Jacket Sunglasses were Oakley’s first dual-lens sunglasses with interchangeable lenses. It’s a chameleon that lets you adapt instantly to any light condition. When the sun fades or flares, switch to a new set of optional lenses and change your entire point of view. Or just enjoy the freedom to customize your look instantly. Accented with true metal icons, the lightweight O Matter® frame includes Unobtainium® earsocks and grip anchors. The open-edge design extends your vertical field of vision, and each set of optional lenses retains the peripheral clarity of XYZ Optics®. That’s just one of the patented innovations that give High Definition Optics® (HDO®) its unbeatable performance.
- Ultra light stress resistant Oakley O Matter® frame material
- Plutonite® lens material passes ANSI Industrial Standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Iridium® coatings an lens tints reflect glare and heighten contrast
- Interchangeable lens options available
- Three-point fit comfortably hugs the nose and behind the ears
- Metal icon
- Interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pads and earsocks insure comfortable, secure fit
- 100% protection against UV and harmful blue light
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.