A look so unique, it screams Oakley Original
For the Oakley Gascan Sunglasses for men, two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, and then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. Lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Oakley Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Exceeds optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.