Performance and style go big and outspoken attitude becomes a work of art
The original Eyepatch was the biggest frame ever created by Oakley, and the Oakley Eyepatch II Polarized Sunglasses for men lays out intricate stem detailing to become the new heir of aggressive originality. Its durable yet lightweight O-Matter frame is decked with dual cam hinges in a comfortable Three-Point Fit. You’ll have enough lens real estate to keep the world in view, and Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity along every millimeter of the pure Plutonite optics.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Dual lens Polaric ellipsoid geometry
- Meets or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.