This is the calm before you storm the mountain, and you’ve got a decision to make. What’s the best goggle for you? Before you read about all the performance of the Oakley Elevate Snow Goggle, wrap your head around one key aspect: comfort. This snow goggle is optimized for small to medium size faces, and Oakley poured every technology they could into the fit. That’s why both male and female pros of winter sports are calling it their own.
The right fit isn’t just about comfort. It’s about the safety of being free of distraction, and that’s the difference between throwing down a great run and being thrown down a great run. The Elevate conforms to your face with a flexible O Matter® chassis and strap “outriggers” that balance pressure. You don’t have to over-tighten it like ordinary goggles. The contact surface is lined with triple-layer polar fleece foam that wicks away moisture, and Oakley added some brilliance to the architecture: an internal skeletal support system that minimizes nasal pressure and balances contact forces along critical zones. Translation: You’ll have all the airflow you need to feed your lungs, plus comfort that makes you wonder why you ever wasted a single snow day on ordinary goggles.
The Elevate utilizes a dual vented lens to fight fog, and premium F3 anti-fog technology. The peripheral view is wide and crisp, and the pure Plutonite® lens stops every single ray of UV that bombards the highlands. That includes UVA, UVB and UVC, as well as harmful blue light up to 400nm. Choose an optional Iridium® lens coating to balance light transmission and make the most of your session.
- Optimized to fit small to medium faces
- Internal skeletal support system to minimize nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- Flexible O Matter® chassis that conforms to your face
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via fixed O Matter® strap outriggers
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog technology
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Metal icon accent
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.