Choose the single lens version or the dual lens design for fog reduction and enhanced durability in your goggles. Both versions of the Oakley E Frame Snow Goggle feature F-2 Series anti-fog treatment, lens venting to alleviate moisture, and optically pure Lexan® to keep you focused as you float in powdered bliss. Oakley made the adjustable strap wide to offer a secure fit with the comfort of distributed pressure. Single-layer foam creates a comfortable seal that adapts to your facial anatomy with the flexibility of Urethane® frame construction.
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Comfortable seal of single-layer face foam
- Available with single or dual lens layers for added durability and fog reduction
- Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
- Lens venting to reduce interior moisture
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.