Seriously fun glasses that show much you care
The Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Discreet Sunglasses for women gets its pink on to benefit the breast cancer non– profit, Young Survival Coalition. A universally flattering shape with fuchsia interior graphics, this Discreet is flirty yet strong. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via gradient lens shading (optional)
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case
- Breast cancer support pin
- Pinktastic Microbag
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.