The stone-cold cool of vintage aviators with the heat of Oakley attitude
The Oakley Deviation Polarized Sunglasses for men pours classic styling into a lightweight frame of C-5 alloy with a unique square lens shape and the all-day comfort of sure-grip Unobtainium. While many Oakley frames have “8+ base curvature”, the Deviation flat-out deviates from the norm. Oakley reduced the curvature to 6 base, and the look is pure vintage. To earn Oakley’s icon, Deviation had to hone an edge on style, so sculptural detailing on the ear stems gives it a fresh vibe that stays true to the look. The final touch is a signature Oakley logo on the top of the bridge.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Unobtainium ear socks that increases grip when you sweat
- Air filled silicon nose pads
- Metal Icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.