A sporty yet conservative style that fuses classic and retro designs
With the Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Dangerous Sunglasses for women, organically rounded, voluptuous contours and a smooth, sleek finish heighten the feminine allure of this design. The inside of the eye wear stems features the breast cancer awareness pink ribbon design to make this style completely unique. It struts on the beach and the streets, begging onlookers to take notice. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Uniquely feminine frame geometry designed specifically for women’s fit
- Sculpturally detailed hinge
- Handmade acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Metal icons
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.