Classic meets contemporary
The Oakley Crosshair 2.0 Sunglasses for men, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely to maintain the original contour. Oakley’s Polaric Ellipsoid technology ensures clarity at all angles of view, and optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. Jacketed with Unobtainium to increase grip with sweat, the sleek stems are part of a comfortable Three-Point Fit that gets a dose of dimension with icons that integrate with the hinges.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- High Definition Optics meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear socks that increases grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.