An original Oakley sculpture for a look you can call your own
The Oakley Crankcase Sunglasses for men with its subtly squared lens orbitals and wide ear stems carves a new category to complement your lifestyle. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield and placed in the frame to retain the original contour, a curve that sweeps across your eyes with the clarity of High Definition Optics. The Crankcase carries an icon that’s different from the classic Oakley ellipse. It signifies an attitude of urban style that isn’t forced with flash or business. It’s a pure look of confident attitude, and lightweight O Matter frame material makes the statement a comfortable one.
- High Definition Optics that meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Metal icon accents
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.