Look good while doing good
The Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Overtime OO Polarized Sunglasses for women are boldly designed square frames with sculpted stems emblazoned with vibrant pink ribbon graphics to bring out the fashionable side of any athlete. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
What is Oakley OO? You already know that Oakley Polarized delivers true neutral color recognition that sets the gold standard for HDO. But what you may not know is that the glare control and clarity of Polarized can be supplemented with color contrasting technology that enhances HDO in certain environments. This new Oakley innovation is called the Oakley OO.
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Meets or exceeds Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear socks and nose pad that increases grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.