Lens fog is a performance killer, so Oakley developed a three-tiered defense. First, they devised surge ports to control airflow. Second, they formulated F-3 Series anti-fog treatment. Third, they engineered a dual lens design to reduce fog with a thermal barrier of trapped air. Then they took all that technology and juiced it with the precision of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), topping it off with a wish list from the pros: 100% UV filtering, impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 / ASTM F659 standards, durable urethane that stays flexible, and comfortable triple-layer polar fleece foam with moisture wicking. About the only thing you don’t get with the Oakley A Frame Snow Goggle is fog.
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- Plutonite® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
Oakley products can only be shipped within the fifty states of the United States. No Oakley products will be shipped outside of the United States. If an order is executed that has Oakley items on the order by a buyer located outside of the United States, the Oakley items will be removed from the order after it is received by Trivillage.com.